Our Professional™ Line is a complete range of hot water solutions with exclusive features and professional grade quality. These products are available exclusively through our contractor partners.
Gas fueled Professional™ Line:
- ENERGY STAR® certified models available
- Up to 0.94 energy factor for tankless and up to 0.82 energy factor for tank-type
- High quality components that make maintenance easy and keep your water heater working better for longer
- Easy-to-use controls with diagnostics on select models
- Up to 12-year tank/heat exchanger and parts warranty
Tank Water Heaters provide a large volume of dependable, low-cost hot water. Fuel sources can be propane, natural gas or electricity. They are the most common way to heat water in the United States.
Residential tank water heaters typically store between 20 and 80 gallons of hot water hot throughout, usually at the factory setting of 120°F. The temperature can be adjusted up or down by a control on the unit. Tank water heaters are typically located in the garage, basement or attic.
Upgrading a standard 5′ x 9′ bathroom to a master suite or an in-home spa may require upgrading to a larger gallon capacity unit, especially if the new bathroom will include a deep soaking tub with a multi-head shower system. Replacing a tank water heater with another tank water heater is fast and keeps labor costs to a minimum.